e-Mamata Web & Mobile Application
A Flagship e-Governance Web & Mobile Application Project of Govt. of Odisha.
Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3.0, JQuery, PHP 7.4 Laravel Framework, Java, MySQL/Maria DB, SQLite & Apache Cordova.
To address the issue of maternal and infant under nutrition, Govt. of Odisha launched a state specific scheme for pregnant women and lactating mothers called MAMATA. It’s a cash benefit transfer scheme of Rs. 5000 by the Dept. of Women & Child Development, Govt. of Odisha.
This scheme provides monetary support to the pregnant and lactating women to enable them to seek improved nutrition and promote health seeking behavior.
This project has been developed under the guidance of National Informatics Center, Bhubaneswar.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched online services of the Women and Child Development Department. As a part of 5T initiative Odisha State Government has launched e-MAMATA Mobile App & MIS for pregnant women.
Impact / Benefits of e-MAMATA App & MIS are –
- Citizen centric app based MIS for registration of pregnant and lactating women for a hassle free, paperless entitlement of Rs. 5000/ under MAMATA flagship scheme.
- Transfer of maternity benefit directly to the beneficiary bank account using IFMS integration.
- Aadhaar based authentication of beneficiaries in MIS.
- Seamless beneficiary registration and claim process.
- Notify the beneficiary when maternity benefit credited to the bank account.
- Auto incentive calculation of beneficiary (AWW).
- Notify to the AWW members when incentive benefit credited to their bank account.
The e-MAMATA App & MIS is accessible from this link https://emamata.odisha.nic.in